About Global Triangles
At Global Triangles we are more than an external IT provider, we are a true ally. Our personalised services and reliable team allow us to be productive and reactive to the new challenges that arise in each project. We have a single mission; to offer solutions that, together, help us achieve our client goals.
What will you do
- Design and develop Tableau reports and dashboards that will yield actionable insights that present the answers to business questions.
- Run ad-hoc analysis for Product and Business Managers using standard query languages and operationalize for repeatable use via Tableau reporting suite.
- Code and modify SQL/ETL based on dashboard requirements.
- Work independently with the stake holder.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors or Masters in Analytics or a related field.
- Expert using Tableau, Alteryx or comparable data blending tools.
- 3 years' experience working with business analytics and data reporting.
- Working knowledge of ETL (extract, transform, load)
- Working knowledge with data streaming services (NoSQL and SQL based)
- Working knowledge with SQL and NoSQL persistence stores (MySQL, MongoDB) (edited) -working knowledge of tiered Data Lake architectures and non-structured data sets (edited)
- AWS Kinesis, Firehose, AWS Glue
- Consultative experience working with large companies to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Training end users for a clear and thorough understanding of the data and formatting.
- Advanced English
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Remote work