The Data Engineer will design and develop Tableau reports and dashboards that will yield actionable insights that present the answer to business questions. Working alongside senior executives to understand and solve complex BI needs.
About Global Triangles
At Global Triangles we are more than an external IT provider, we are a true ally. Our personalised services and reliable team allow us to be productive and reactive to the new challenges that arise in each project. We have a single mission; to offer solutions that, together, help us achieve our client goals.
What will you do
- Design and develop Tableau reports and dashboards that will yield actionable insights that present the answers to business questions.
- Run ad-hoc analysis for Product and Business Managers using standard query languages and operationalize for repeatable use via Tableau reporting suite.
- Code and modify SQL/ETL based on dashboard requirements.
- Work independently with the stake holder
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors or Masters in Analytics or a related field.
- Expert using Tableau, Alteryx or comparable data blending tools.
- 3 years' experience working with business analytics and data reporting.
- Working knowledge of ETL (extract, transform, load)
- Working knowledge with data streaming services (NoSQL and SQL based)
- Working knowledge with SQL and NoSQL persistence stores (MySQL, MongoDB) (edited) -working knowledge of tiered Data Lake architectures and non-structured data sets (edited)
- AWS Kinesis, Firehose, AWS Glue
- Consultative experience working with large companies to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Training end users for a clear and thorough understanding of the data and formatting.
- Advanced English
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Remote work